Saturday 5 May 2007

Response to Megan's Blog

I just read Megan's blog regarding the topic of infidelity. She also went into this lecture in the same mindset as I myself did, which was that cheating is bad, ALWAYS! She went to mention that she was somewhat taken back by the fact that so many people in the the class didn't seem to agree with our perspectives. Her eyes were opened to the fact that some people don't see it bad at all, and some see it as a "solution to a problematic relationship." Well I still stand my ground that I personally feel cheating is awful, but I think it is something that everyone has to judge for themselves. When I read Megan's blog, it made me realize that everyone does have a different take on the situation, and that maybe for some, cheating is not so bad. I liked the fact that the lecture had given us both a new perspective on the topic!

Megan's Blog

No comments: