Wednesday 14 February 2007

The Long Ride Home

I have never really cared when others were smoking, as I myself am a non-smoker, but this weekend made me hate smokers just a little bit more. I went away this weekend to the city of Bath, and of course the cheapest way of getting there was by bus, so me and my friends took the six hour journey by coach. All was well going there, it was the bus ride home that set me off. First our connecting bus was 30 minutes late, then the driver decided that he couldn't make the two hour bus without a cigarette! We ended up stopping an hour into our second of three bus rides just so this guy could waste 20 minutes of my life while he smoked a cigarette. It wouldn't have bothered me so much if the bus was running on time, but he was late to begin with, and had to make us even more late for our final connecting bus, which we almost missed. It's one thing to be a smoker and doing it on your own time, but to be wasting everyone else's time is just stupid!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: