Sunday 4 March 2007

Infidelity

This topic was of somewhat familiar water for me. My high school love ended up cheating on me, my sisters boyfriend of fives years cheated on her, and I have numerous friends that have dealt with similar situations before. I seems like infidelity is more common, and somewhat socially acceptable. Nothing is sacred anymore, and true love is often just a hoax. I used to think of myself as a hopeless romantic, but I know, you can't trust everyone, and sometimes you are blinded by passion. I think its horrible to disregard someone's feelings, regardless of how unhappy you are in a relationship. If you are so unhappy that you need to be with other people, then maybe you should get out of that relationship! I just think think it sucks that so many people think its okay to cheat.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: