Monday 16 April 2007

Hold your Liquor!

Living on campus has definitely had its perks since I first arrived here. I live in walking distance of campus, as well as Asda ;), and I have little space to call my own. There is just one thing that I detest, and that is people being gross! Theres nothing I love more than to wake up and my hall smelling like vomit, or better yet, it completely coating the toilets. This seems to be the regular occurrence Randall Lines. I myself don't live there, but I have to hear about it almost everyday from my friend who does. I have had my run in with the puke factor a few times in my building, mostly the stairwell reeks, but my friends, whose name I will not dispense, goes through this almost everyday. First of all, I don't understand the appeal of drinking to the point of vomiting it all back up, I love to drink, but I know when to stop. Secondly, why can't you get it in the toilet and flush?! It's really not that hard, they should give a small lecture on how to drink without puking, followed by a, in case the fist lecture didn't work, how to puke properly. Anyway, some people just need to learn how to hold their liquor!

No comments: