Tuesday 17 April 2007

I Just Don't Understand...

If I not mentioned it my previous blogs, I am a exchange student from the United States, which is why the News from the past few days is completely shocking to say the least. Over 30 students were killed at Virginia Tech on Monday, and why, it seems no one really knows. The shooter was a 23 year old student, said to be a loner, but again, no one knows why. I just can't understand what could have been going through the mind of this student that would make him act in such a way. There is never a reason to take the lives of others, and its horrid to think of how many innocent people were killed at his expense. It makes you think about what could happen at your own university, because anyone has the power to do what this man did, I just don't understand why...

Links:
cnn.com

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: